Xiaomi is an impeccable demonstration of the reboot of Google’s android one projects also the China-based company initiated collaboration with Google for their newly launched model which was hardly six months prior to the launch of the Xiaomi mi a1. This phone was stated as futures example of Android One which elucidates that the project is not about the entry-level phones by the google’s Jon Gold, global Director of Android Partner Programs.
Specifications & Highlights of the Phone
- The Xiaomi mi a1 is power-driven by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor which was previously perceived in Redmi Note 4 and Mi Max 2. The internal storage of the phone is 64GB which is expandable up to 128GB using the micro SD card.
- One of the most considerable features of the phone is its camera which is compiled with 12 megapixel rear which is a dual camera and 5-megapixel front camera or selfie camera along with the beautification mode.
- The mi a1 is a dual SIM phone which accepts only GSM or Nano SIM and as far as connectivity is concerned we get the options of Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, 3G and 4G etc. The sensors of the phone consist of an Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer, Accelerometer and Gyroscope etc.
- The Android 7.1.2 Nougat run device fosters you with extraordinary experience as this is the recent version of Nougat which is made available in Androids till date. Google stated that the users of Mi a1 will be delivered with unlimited high storage for photos and videos which is usual for almost all the androids but is unusual when the offer is of unlimited photo and videos backups at their original quality which only the users of pixel devices get.
- The prevalent nougat feature comprises split-screen which enables multi-tasking aiding the users to practice two apps at the same time which has a shortcut swap by just double-clicking the overview button.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Design and portability
As compared to any other Redmi device the designing of Mi a1 is absolutely the progressed version which was launched so far in India. This model gives you various colour choices as it comes in Black, Rose Gold and gold colours. It has 2.5D curved edge Gorilla glass which gives the phone an exceptional touch with rounded corners which makes it quite handy and easy on your palms. It has a 7.3mm side profile giving it a smoother look.
You will get navigation buttons just below the screen and the power and volume buttons which are placed on the right side of the phone and are easily usable using your thumb or forefingers. The fingerprint reader is placed at the back of the phone which is functioning up to the mark. The overall experience in terms of its appearance and design feels really good and is comfortable too. You can look for some lucrative mobile offers online in order to enjoy incredible discounts and offers while buying a phone.
Performance of Xiaomi Mi A1
The brightness of the phone is sufficient and the text and images are sharp enough and it is the proficient performer as compared to other phones under the same range. Most of the features of the phone perform really well and the credit goes to Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB RAM which is adequate for any device performing multi-tasking ergo making it convenient to use two apps simultaneously.
As far as touch is concerned it is an achiever in that also as you will not face hold up while playing heavy games or light games and as the display is 5.5 inch which makes it really expedient for watching movies or videos. The Xiaomi Mi A1 holds 4G with VoLTE moreover the sound quality is up to the mark and hence sets a benchmark score in overall performance.
Review Of Xiaomi Mi A1
The website stated that by incorporating with google the Xiaomi Mi A1 has given a tough competition to other brands with its startling performance and cutting-edge technology. It has a metal body and on the whole, it is an ideal phone to invest in as this could be great buy under this range. From its sound quality to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor the overall functioning of the phone is praiseworthy.
The users of Mi A1 are fortunate enough to have a phone like Xiaomi Mi A1 which is of this range with on-time updates and an excellent android performance. As per the website gsmarena.com the most significant feature of the phone is its dual camera which delivers striking images experience under this range phones.
As per the website, the phone is performing well when tested using 3D gaming and it didn’t disappoint them as no slackening of the phone was noticed despite the fact that apps were open in the background and so professing it as ‘purely’ Android.
Price: Rs. 14999
Pros of the Phone
- The dual camera of the phone is an advantage for the user due to its fantastic quality as it has 12-megapixel cameras along with wide-angle lens and telephoto lens.
- One of the best benefits to the buyers of the phone is that the stock Android doesn’t face bloatware which is another great advancement under this range of products.
- As claimed by Xiaomi the dual pyrolytic graphite sheets prevent the problem of heating which is true to a great extent as even after playing games for hours the phone was cool.
- The phone is efficient enough to latch networks even in those areas which have poor networks which is a fantastic feature.
Cons of the Phone
- The phone has a metallic body which makes it quite slippery to handle so one has to ensure they are using some sort of case cover and the users need to be very cautious with this phone.
- The glass of the phone is very reflective making it quite irksome as it may push you to increase the brightness under the sunlight.
- The battery performance of the Xiaomi Mi A1 is comparatively low with other Xiaomi models.
The phone introduced by Xiaomi and Google in collaboration is a great buy with lots of new welcoming features which can simply entice anyone to get their hands on the handset. The Xiaomi’s new launch has really big promises to the users and now we have to see how it unleashes the experience of users and how far it goes.