Xender is a known name in the media sharing industry and Xender Web is one of the famous and known application for PC. Xender is not only the media sharing application for mobile but also it’s desktop version exists to use Xender Web on the desktop. Yes, you heard it right, you can also share your media such as Photos, Movies and other document files from your phones to PC or any other Linux device. Xender App is a good option for mobile users only.
Xender have been updating their features and capabilities from couple of years. That’s why most of the mobile phone users and desktop users prefer Xender Web among all the file sharing softwares.
Xender Web is fast, reliable, and feasible for any user to transfer any form of media, let it be Music, Photos, and even Gigabytes of High definition Movies from the neighboring smartphone.
Being the famous name in the media Sharing, Xender provides numerous features to the end users:
- Xender lets you use their application at no cost. It’s totally free.
- Xender allows anyone to use their technology and maintain a wireless transfer among Desktops and Computers without tackling with Wires.
- Xender doesn’t differentiate you whether you are an android guy or an iPhone guy, it lets you transfer as easily as possible.
- The transfer of files wirelessly seems quite slow, but it’s not the case with Xender, it provides quite high transfer speed when compared to LAN and Bluetooth connection.
- Xender provides you a Clean User Interface and result of which any amateur user can understand easily, how to share a file.
- Xender works independently and doesn’t need any form of Internet connectivity to any of the Device.
- Xender Application allow you to transfer any form of file, let it be HD photos, music, HD videos and even Software and application, that is the main use, when anyone wants any application from other device.
- Xender is Compatible among all the other platforms including, iOS, Android, and even Linux Devices.
How to download Xender on Web for PC
Using Xender on Web
This is the most simplest and hassle free method for using Xender on your Desktop to transfer files from your smartphone. In this method you do not need to download and install any external software and which saved your internet data and makes your work easy.
As the name suggests, It uses your Browser (Web) to show and access the files from your smartphone. It is the convenient way of transferring files wirelessly and seamlessly.
For the transfer of any files from mobile to your PC you need to download the Xender App on your mobile device and then it is possible to transfer a file.
There are few steps which you need to follow in order to have a successful and seamless transfer of files to your device.
- Step1: Open the Xender application on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Detect the ” + ” button at the bottom-right corner and press it.
- Step 3: Enable the WiFi-Hotspot on your device.
- Step 4: Now you on the page where you can get the IP address which you need to type into your desktops browser in order to connect the PC and smartphone.
- Step 5: Before you insert that IP address into your browser, you need to connect to the network which you have earlier created by enabling Hotspot on your phone. So, connect to that network and then type that IP Address into your browser.
- Step 6: As soon as you type that IP address, your browser will guide you to accept the permission which will pop up into your smartphone. So, go ahead and accept the permission on your mobile device.
- Step 7: aha, you are now connected with the smartphone. Now you can transfer any form of files from your smartphone to your PC.
An Emulator is any software which acts as the bridge between Android OS and PC OS. One of the emulator we can use is Bluestacks. This will bring a new Android device onto your PC virtually.
Now, if you have a Android device on your PC, so, you can transfer files as you do on any mobile to mobile.
Let’s see, how to make a Android device on our PC virtually.
- Step 1: Open your favorite browser and enter the following address: https://bit.ly/2OkLVuL Here you’ll get the BlueStacks software and you need to download it.
- Step 2: After the download is complete, run and install the setup.
- Step 3: After installation, you need to open the software. Then you’ll be asked to login with your Google email address.
- Step 4: Then you’ll be into a virtual Android device. You need to Search “Xender” on the beach button.
- Step 5: press the button which says “Search play for Xender”.
- Step 6: Now you’ll be directed to the play store of Android, where you need to download the Xender app, as similar to your Android device.
- Step 7: After installation of application you need to open that app, and you’ll find the similar Interface to that of the app on your Android device, and you know the rest, you need to connect and transfer files as you do on smartphones.
Similar to the BlueStacks, you can use another software named as “YouWave”. You can download YouWave from the following link : https://youwave.com/download/
You can follow the same steps done in the process of BlueStacks in this as well. So, of you are interested in trying YouWave instead of BlueStacks, you can follow the same steps as mentioned above.
System Requirement for Running Xender Web
For having a smooth experience using Xender for PC, your Desktop need to fulfill certain requirements which are been advised the technical team from Xender. The Requirement are given below:
- For a smooth experience your system needs to have HD resolution with Windows 10 onboard. Even lower Windows version also works but not that smooth.
- To Download and install Xender on your Desktop, you need to have an emulator, which needs,
- A system with minimum of 2 Gigabytes of RAM.
- A good High-End Graphics Card.
- Your main storage drive, where all the programs are Stored(mainly C Drive) need to at least have 5 to 6 GB of free Space.
There are pretty different apps present which does the same functions as Xender, so why should you choose it over some famous apps like SHAREit and MiDrop. So let’s have a look at it.
- The most important factor is the size of app and Xender beats SHAREit here as it is only of 6-7 mb which is way lower than 12-13mb occupied by SHAREit.
- When you look at the interface of the SHAREit you will find a lot of junk things present over the screen but with Xender it will not be the case because Xender has a well-managed, interactive and clean user interface.
- With Xender sharing files with multiple device at a time is possible, but with MiDrop you will only be able to share files with just one device at time.
- When it comes to platforms on which is the app is available, Xender is way ahead than other apps as it is available on Windows, Android and iOS devices whereas apps like MiDrop is only supported on Android.
- With great user interface, Xender is also free from ads but with SHAREit, it is not the same case.
- Last but not the least, Xender can reach up to transfer speed of 40mbps, but SHAREit can only go only its half way that is 20mbps.
So that’s it on the Xender on Web. Hope you will now have no problem while transferring small files or even big from PC to mobile and vice-versa. So let’s Xender it!!